= buyers / customers
Map view when logged in as taxi-driver.
• These sites makes it possible for users (sellers/buyers) to show that they are in the area (the position can be rounded up to 50 km for integrity reasons).
• Users will build up a "reputation" in the form of statistics and complaints:
- Account age
- Total time visible
- Total time visible in the last 30 days
- Complaints: Unhappy users can write a complaint.
- ...to which the complainee can an answer.
- If a settlement or consensus is reached, then the users can delete their entry or change it.
- One can list all complaints from a certain complainer as well as all the complaints on a complainee (again to discourage misuse).
• Everyone must appear with their ID (currently Facebook-ID), this is to discourage misuse.
• The user can at anytime delete his/her account, and start on a fresh turn (both positive and negative reputation is deleted) (Excepted are those who deliberately tries to misuse and sabotage the sites).
• The sites works on both computers and smartphones. (See also: Tested browsers
Write a comment below or send an email to: email@example.com
Do you want to contribute?
Find bugs and inconsistencies. Log in just to test it (you can delete your account afterwards (you can come and go as you wish)). Report anything awkward or weird in the comments below.
Spread the word, tell others about the site, and ask what they think.
Any economic support is of course very appreciated, using for example patreon
Background Location Broadcaster
A separate tool for distributing your location even in the background.
Comparison of taxi apps
More projects: https://gavott.com